Monday, April 21, 2014

Event Announcement: the MoonWalk new york city 2014

 
A week ago, I went into my bank and on the counter something caught my eyes, I recognized that it was an event, but what type of event? I questioned myself.  I went over to get a closer look and is was a power walk to raise money and bring awareness to breast cancer.

As the Founder of WNFP, I am always on alert for charity events which we can assist in sharing with our members and increasing the exposure to raise money and bring awareness to the cause.

So anyway, Westchester Networking for Professionals is supporting the 2nd Annual MoonWalk New York City will take place on Saturday July 26th-27th, 2014 on Randall’s Island.

Participants of the marathon will walk in bras to raise money and awareness for breast cancer.  It will be a fantastic celebration, including bands, comedians, entertainers, dancing, and a healthy light dinner.

Join us in supporting the cause, REGISTER, DONATE and/or PARTICIPATE to this awesome event or if you just want to learn more about the MoonWalk new york city 2014 visit their website at http://walkthewalkamerica.com/s/

No comments:

Post a Comment

It’s all about friendly conversations here on our Westchester Networking for Professionals (WNFP) Blog :-). We’d love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again, because we do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Business blogs
Business Blogs - Blog Rankings