June is here! Which means it is Entrepreneurs "Do It Yourself" Marketing Month.
Most of the time, the DIY (do it yourself) approach, can be considered an easy and fun option!...
But this is usually when you are taking on a new arts and crafts project...
However, "Do It Yourself" marketing can be challenging and overwhelming, especially as an entrepreneur. It just isn't as simple as cutting and pasting.
Marketing is a vital component to any business, so it is important to know how to develop strategies. As an entrepreneur, you are literally are doing it yourself, luckily, the opportunities to market yourself or your business are ENDLESS.
Here are a few tips and ideas for DIY Marketing:
Tips on How to Develop Your Marketing
- Compose your short AND long term goals, make sure they correspond
- Start an e-mail marketing campaign!
- Get out of the house and into your community, promote YOURSELF
- Use social media, create a blog or a Facebook, connect with your publics!
- Join professional organizations- network, network, network
- Maintain relationships with your connections
These DIY marketing tips will help you to develop your marketing for both short and long term!
Can you think of any other tips that could be helpful in DIY marketing?
ABOUT WNFP Westchester Networking for Professionals (WNFP) is an organization consisting of professionals and entrepreneurs which focuses on the success of our Members. We help our Members establish lasting relationships and generate new business opportunities towards the growth of their business.